※All measurements are approximate. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
- As the brass ages, the color becomes darker and the texture increases as it is used. If you want to restore the original shine, polish it with a metal abrasive, metal polish, or a polishing cloth.
- Do not leave it on water or acidic materials. It may discolor. In rare cases, green rust and green rust may occur. It is non-toxic and harmless, but if you are concerned, clean it as follows. Please apply the same amount of salt mixed with vinegar to a cloth and rub it directly on the place where green rust is occurring to polish it off. After that, wash it and dry it well.
- When using as a dressmaking text Do not place it directly on the fabric or slide it on the fabric. It may cause the fabric to tear or transfer color.
- As a characteristic of silk thread, it may fade or discolor due to friction, humidity and ultraviolet rays.
- The end of the thread can be fixed by inserting it into the notch between the strut and the upper cross.
- Please note that dropping or giving an impact may cause damage.
- Keep out of reach of infants.