※All measurements are approximate. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
※The length of the needle may change slightly due to the welding of glass balls.
|Pin||Total length 33 mm
Glass ball diameter 2 mm
Thickness 0.5 mm
- Avoid strong contact between the lid and the base. They may be damaged or broken.
- Do not slide the base on the fabric or desk. It may tear the fabric or damage the desk.
- Glass may crack due to sudden temperature changes.
- There is no cover for the bottom of the lid. Be careful for the needle tips coming out of the felt.
- If you put the sewing pins too strong, the felt can come off from the bottom of the lid.
- Due to the nature of silicone, yellowing, peeling, and hardening will occur over time.
- Do not wash or soak the base in water. Silicon on the base may come off.
- When cleaning the lid, wash it by hand, use a soft sponge or cloth with a neutral detergent, rinse well with water then dry.
- Avoid using dishwasher, dryer, scrubbing brushes and abrasive sponge cleansers.
- The glass top of the sewing pin may come off if you pull too strong.
- Wipe off sweat and grease of sewing needles after use to prevent them from rust.
- The tip of the sewing pins is sharp and dangerous, so be careful when handling.
- Do not use the pins for anything other than sewing.
- Keep out of reach of infants.