※All measurements are approximate. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
- Since natural wood is used, there are differences in color and grain depending on the product.
- Please avoid getting wet.
- Gently wipe the surface with a dry cloth.
Lightly soak a cloth with natural oil such as camellia oil and apply it to make it last longer and give it a glossy finish.
- Remove pencil shavings (especially the lead part) as soon as possible. Leaving them inside can be the cause of internal contamination.
- Use an eraser to remove the stain from the lead, which is relatively easy to remove. If you rub along the grain of the wood, the stain may spread, so please rub in a vertical direction to the grain of the wood.
- It may crack if dropped or strong force is applied.
- The lid is designed to cover the body lightly. Be careful not to drop the body when lifting.
- The blade part has a safe structure that does not come into direct contact with the hand, but it is dangerous to intentionally remove the blade because it uses a blade that cuts very well.
- The built-in pencil sharpener and its blade are not replaceable.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, high temperature, or high humidity. It may cause discoloration, deformation and mold.
- Keep out of reach of infants.