※All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
※The length of each sewing pin slightly varies due to how its top is attached.
- Since they are handmade, there are slight differences in size and pattern.
- The top of the sewing pin may come off if you pull too strong.
- Due to the characteristics of paper, Mizuhiki may be blurred, but please enjoy it as a texture.
- The Mizuhiki top is made of paper so fading, discoloration, and deformation may occur due to water, friction, humidity, and ultraviolet rays.
- The pin top is sensitive to heat, so please be careful not to expose it to heat such as from an iron, as this may cause damage.
- Wipe off sweat and grease after use.
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous, so be careful when handling lost needles.
- Please note that using it for anything other than sewing may cause damage or injury.
- Keep out of reach of infants.