※All measurements are approximate. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions of the product may slightly vary.
( with handles 350mm )
- The more you use it, the more wrinkles peculiar to Japanese paper will appear. Please enjoy it as a unique texture.
- If you bend it too strong, the part will get creases and wrinkles.
- Discoloration and color transfer may occur due to moisture, sweat or friction.
- The color may fade or stain if you scratch or rub hard.
- If it gets wet, it may discolor and stain.
- Do not wash.
- It may be deformed if it is brought close to an iron or a hot object.
- When storing sharp objects, the Japanese paper may tear. Be sure to cover the scissors and ripper, and use the cutter and pen with the blade and tip closed.
- Rough opening and closing of the snap button may cause damage.
- Since the leather tag is made of genuine leather, it may stretch slightly. If it gets wet with water or sweat, it may cause discoloration stains.
- It is a material that does not easily remove dirt. Please handle with care.
- The card ring may be hard when opening and closing, so be careful not to get injured.
- Keep out of reach of infants.