※All measurements are for reference. Please note in advance that the actual dimensions and weight of the product may slightly vary.
Sashiko Needles (Thickness × Length)
|0.84mm×42.0mm 2 pcs|
|0.99mm×44.5mm 2 pcs|
|0.84mm×51.5mm 1 pc|
Cross Stitch Needles (Thickness × Length)
|0.86mm×39.0mm 2 pcs|
|0.86mm×42.5mm 2 pcs|
|1.06mm×45.5mm 1 pc|
Embroidery Needles (Thickness × Length)
|0.71mm×36.0mm 2 pcs
Threading guideline for size 25 embroidery thread: 2 to 3-stand
|0.76mm×39.0mm 2 pcs
Threading guideline for size 25 embroidery thread: 3 to 4-stand
|0.84mm×42.0mm 1 pc
Threading guideline for size 25 embroidery thread: 4 to 5-stand
- Each sheet of chiyogami is printed by hand, so the pattern and colors may be different from each other. Please enjoy it as a texture.
- Chiyogami is made of paper so fading, discoloration, and deformation may occur due to water, friction, humidity, and ultraviolet rays.
- Chiyogami may peel off when wet.
- Friction may cause color migration.
- The needle tip is sharp and dangerous. Be careful for loss and handling the needle.
- Wipe off sweat and grease with a cloth after use.
- Do not use for anything other than sewing.
- Please keep out of the reach of infants.